The National Watch and clock Museum in Columbia, PA which will be hosting the Bond Watches, The James Bond Watches Exhibition will be holding a James Bond Enthusiasts Weekend. This event will be held on September 10 and 11, 2010.
Friday - September 10,
Bond-themed Casino Night (black tie optional) 1800 to 2200 hours
Saturday - September 11,
1. Bond Watches, James Bond Watches Exhibit Tours/ Q&A 1000 to 1100 hours
2. Jeopardy style game show, 007 style (advance sign-up required) 1300 to 1400 hours
3. Discussion of Ian Fleming's James Bond Books 1400 to 1500 hours
4. Bond Watches, James Bond Watches Exhibit Tours/ Q&A 1500 hours
5. Drink Seminar/ Sampling (black tie optional) 1700 to 2000 hours
6. James Bond Film Screening: For Yours Eyes Only 2000 to 2200 hours
You can attend dressed up as any of the James Bond characters and there will anonymous judges to decide the best dressed character. Sounds like a fun 2 days.